Our Favorite Beef Bacon Recipes!
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or want to create an elaborate dish Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon can be prepared in a lot of ways.
Before we dive into creatively tasty foods that pair fantastically well. We need to show respect to a New York Classic! The baconeggandcheese. This is the ultimate sandwich you can make for your family for breakfast, lunch, and maybe even for dinner. It's definitely most satisfying and easy to make!
2 Eggs - Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon - White Bread/Kaiser Roll
Pan frying your Beef Bacon amplifies that smoky, hickory flavor you just can’t get any other way.
1. Place the pan on top of the stove and turn on your stovetop. Take your Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon strips and place them in a pan and cook till they have a nice browning crisp.
2. Crack two eggs into the pan, and cook till your eggs are exactly how you like them! (some like their eggs wetter than others).
3. Add your favorite cheese! We recommend a "New York Deli Favorite" Boars Head American Cheese.
4. Place on your favorite bread with some salt, pepper, and ketchup and you're good to go!
1. Juicy American Halal Beef Bacon Burgers
Welcome to toppings overload! We'll be serving an authentic taste of America. When making beef burgers, adding ground bacon to the meat mixture is a game-changer. But let's keep things simple and use our Hal&Al 100% Beef Burgers as a base and build our burger with delicious toppings.
Ingredients needed: Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon, Hal&Al's 100% Beef Burgers, Beefsteak Tomato, any type of cheese, Romaine Lettuce
- Grab 2 or 3 slices of Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon
- Seasoning: add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, dried parsley, and if you'd like a bit of a kick try out some red pepper flakes.
- Add 1 or 2 slices of your favorite type of cheese!
- Add a slice of fresh tomato and romaine lettuce
These beef bacon burgers can be grilled, pan-grilled, broiled, or baked. Simple seasonings and diced bacon make these burgers juicy and delicious.
2. Halal Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
This healthy recipe takes 20 minutes to make and will wow your family with its amazing flavor! Together, these simple yet delicious ingredients combine to form a delicious dish that tastes like something you would order from a restaurant. Serve alongside your favorite sides like sweet potato fries for a filling and healthy lunch/dinner.
Ingredients needed: Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon, Halal Chicken Breast or Halal Chicken Breast Tenderloins, Beefsteak Tomato, any type of cheese, Romaine Lettuce, Olive Oil, Dried Seasonings (Dill, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt) and Ranch Dressing.
- 1 pack of Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1-2 pounds of Halal Chicken Breast or Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
-1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- romaine lettuce
- chopped beefsteak tomato
- your choice of romaine or iceberg lettuce
Combine the oil and dried spices in a bowl and then very liberally rub your chicken breast or tenderloins into the seasoning. Then put your seasoned chicken into a pan or grill and cook till you have a delicious browning. When your wraps are put together throw them back on the pan/grill so the wrap sticks together nicely. Now you have a low-carb and delicious halal chicken wrap for you and your family to enjoy!
3. Halal Penne Alla Vodka (Beef Bacon, NO PORK!)
Who says Halal consumers can't enjoy world-renowned dishes? This perfectly hearty and tender penne pasta is tossed with a creamy and vibrant, tomato-based sauce that’s seasoned with fresh herbs and parmesan. Talk about a delicious dinner recipe! Best of all 100% HALAL with no alcohol or pork present!
Ingredients needed: Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon, Penne Pasta, Garlic Cloves, Onion, Butter, Olive Oil, Mayonnaise, Tomato Puree or Sauce, Heavy Cream, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, Grounded Black Pepper, and Grated Parmesan.
- 1 package of Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon
First, we recommend bringing your penne pasta to a boil, draining when done, and then cooking up your Beef Bacon on a pan to get a delicious crisp. To make the sauce you would want to combine all of the ingredients above into your tomato puree/sauce. After mixing all these ingredients in one pot, turn the pot back on for 3-5 minutes and mix the ingredients together, and walla! You have Halal Penne Alla Vodka.
4. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Bacon-wrapped anything is always a masterpiece. It makes for a quick and easy meal idea. You can eat this on its own or with rice or even a refreshing chopped salad!
Ingredients needed: Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon, Halal Chicken Breast Tenderloins, Garlic Powder, Brown Sugar, Italian Seasoning, Paprika, Salt, and Pepper.
- 1 Pack of Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon
- 2lb Chicken Tenderloins
- 1tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1tbsp Salt
-1 tbsp Pepper
After seasoning and wrapping your chicken place on a baking sheet preferably with a rack and bake at 400ºF for around 25 minutes. Then, turn the heat up to 450ºF and bake for another 5-10 minutes to crisp up the bacon. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165ºF.
5. Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
A surprisingly easy, yet fancy, tender steak wrapped in beef bacon and seared to perfection. This dish is perfect for birthdays, special occasions, and at-home date nights!
Ingredients needed: Hal&Al's Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon, Halal Filet Mignon, Garlic Butter, Thyme, Salt, & Pepper, Toothpicks or String
This recipe is super simple!
- 1 Pack of Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon
- 1 Pack of Halal Filet Mignon Beef
- Pinch of salt and pepper for each filet mignon
After seasoning your steak preheat the stove top to 450°F. When the stove top is at its desired temperature take the filet mignon, wrap with bacon and place it on the pan for about 90 seconds on each side to get a nice sear. Keep adding butter to the pan so steaks get a delicious browning/sear.
If you'd like to know more ways on how to use Beef Bacon check out this article from
Products used in this guide are the following:
prices are subject to change*